STUDY AND PROMOTION:
- * All students should study their lessons daily and do their home work regularly and come to the class only after revising the lessons taught on the previous day.
- * Promotion is decided on the basis of the whole year's performance of the formative and summative assessments.
- * All students should get their progresss report after the examination, signed by their parents or guardians within a week.
- * Answer papers of all test papers should get signed by the parent or guardian
- * Regular attendances in classes is a condition for promotion and a student will not be promoted to the next higher classes if his/her attendance falls below 85% and exception is given only in valid cases.
- * Fee must be paid in three terms.After 10th the fee will be accepted with fine of Rs.10 after 30th a fine of Rs.20 shall be levied.
- * No transfer certificate (T.C) will be issued unless fees have been paid up to date.
- * No student will be permitted to attend for final semester examinations unless their fees are fully paid.
- * Fees are levied for the whole calender year(12 months) and to be paid as instalment according to the calendar.
Students will be asked to pay stationary charges as and when it will be needed.For details contact the school office.
THE FEE SHOULD BE PAID IN THREE INSTALMENTS:
- * 1st Instalment - Month of may to june 1st week.
- * 2nd Instalment - Month of august to september 1st week.
- * 3rd Instalment - Month of december to january 1st week.